Saturday, July 1, 2017

Know the Company and Initiate the project (Week 1 - Week 2)


In the first week and the second week, my co-Intern Emma and I learned a lot about our company, DistinguishMe. The company has helped students to initiate their passion projects by coaching and giving them some valuable resources. By doing this, the students will not only have an experience of initiating their passion projects and overcoming the difficulties during their tasks but also will be distinguished from the others, which make them be more applicable for the best colleges.

During the summer, Emma and I will develop an automate sales funnel for the company and analyze the website traffic as well as developing and maintaining it.
Especially, I will be charged for the content marketing to convert normal people to the actual customers by using some techniques, like a lead magnet.

Next time, I will share with you about what the sales funnel is and how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment