Thursday, August 10, 2017

Summary of the Work (Week 8- Week 9)


During the internship, I determined company sales funnel, implemented marketing automation system using ActiveCampaign, and created targeted landing pages for the company.

Below is my timeline which shows how many weeks I spent for each work.
  1. Determined company sales funnel (2 weeks)
  2. Implemented marketing automation system using ActiveCampaign (5-6 weeks)
    • Determined the whole marketing automation system (2 weeks)
    • Developed a simple automation system for testing purspose (1 week)
    • Created 6 email campaigns using A B Testing (1-2 weeks)
  3. Created targeted landing pages for the company (2 weeks)
Because I did some works concurrently, it shows more than 8 weeks.

I am really glad that I could have worked for DistinguishMe, interact with many people from different areas, learn digital marketing and web analytic (Google Analytics), and hear many live lectures from business professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment