Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Two More Weeks to Wrap Up

I have two more weeks to wrap up my project at DistinguishMe. I am going to finish making three landing pages and start the automation that I created two weeks ago by next week. I am really excited to see how the automation actually works and how our customers respond to our campaign activities. Since it is a 8 weeks internship, I may not see the complete result but will be able to see the first result for a couple of Campaigns.

During the Internship, Moses Lee and Matt Gibson, who are Co-CEO of DistinguishMe, helped me to prepare for my resume and gave me some good advice for the future job as well. I am really glad that I had an opportunity to work with great people and can see how the start up company works.

No comments:

Post a Comment